The Cardiac First Response (Community) course is aimed at members of the public as well as health care professionals.
On completion of the Cardiac First Response – Community course you will have essential Basic Life Support skills.
The course includes:
- Patient Assessment
- Cardiac Emergencies
- Accessing and Use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Respiration & Airway obstruction.
- Basic life support.
- Use of Face Mask Barrier Devices
- Recovery (safe airway) Position
- Aspirin Administration for Heart Attack
- Scene Management, Safety & Communication
Duration: 4 hrs
Time: 09.15 – 13.00
Certification: 2 Year certification of Competence.