The First Aid Responder course is now the recognised Course for First Aid in the Work Place. This course is ideal for those who are responsible for First Aid in the work place, Child Care staff and members of the public.
Maximum Student Number per class: 8
Certification: On successful completion – 2 Year certification of Competence.
On completion of this course students will have the skills to:
- Deal with Medical and Traumatic Emergencies in the pre-hospital environment until arrival of emergency medical services.
- Provide First Aid for non-life threatening conditions and injuries
- Skills learned can be used at work, home and in social activities alike
The course includes:
- Adult / Child / Infant C.P.R. & AED
- Scene safety Awareness
- Cardiac emergencies
- Care of Unconscious Patient
- Burns & Electrical injuries
- Patient Assessment
- Injury management & Shock
- Common Medical emergencies
|First Aid Responder Course 6 -8 November 2023 Navan Education Centre||€350.00|